LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Review: Mr. Mercedes (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #1) by Stephen King

Mr. Mercedes (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #1)Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Stephen King is a great writer and I loved his earlier books....who can forget Carrie, Salem’s Lot, Dead Zone and my all-time favourite, The Stand!!! But since then, I have been totally disappointed in his books.
Mr Mercedes is just one of those ...I did not like at all!!!!
It started off really well....here’s another good one I thought!!! But no....definitely no!!!
It soon turned into a boring, ....by chapter 3 or 4....it was like...do I want to continue reading this????

No I did not....I really tried...believe me!!! I love this author....but I just could not.....even skimming page after page....i could not get into the plot....PLOT...hell, this was some kind of weird plot....and characters.

Did I finish reading it???? Well, after skipping hundreds of pages....I arrived at the last chapter.........and it did nothing for me!!!

What the hell is going on with Stephen King???? When is he going to write another epic like the Stand????

I am so disappointed............


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment