LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Review: I'll Find You by Nancy Bush

I'll Find YouI'll Find You by Nancy Bush
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book, though it did take a while for me to get into it.

It has a good storyline with some unexpected twists and turns and quite an unexpected villain revelation at the end...that I never saw coming.

There are a lot and I mean a lot of characters in the story, most of them not likeable at all – I did however, adored the little boy, Tucker! He was such a lovable character that endeared him to me so much.

Although I liked the mc’s – Callie Cantrell & West Laughlin, I did feel a lack of sexual tension between the two.....their romance seemed to drag on and on.

I good and solid suspense/mystery story with a touch of romance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment