LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Review: he Escape (John Puller #3) by David Baldacci

The EscapeThe Escape by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The 3rd book in David Baldacci’s John Puller Series, about former war hero and now one of the best military investigators in the US Army's Criminal Investigative Division.

I liked the 1st book, Zero Day https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... and liked the 2nd even more https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... and was very happy to get into book #3.

John Puller faces the most difficult and personal assignment, when he’s given the task of finding and arresting his older brother, Robert, a former major in the USAF, who had been found guilty of treason and given a life sentence, and has under mysterious and dubious circumstances escape from the maximum prison he has been incarcerated for the last two years.
Fast paced, action packed and complex plot with some surprising twists and turns that keeps you on your toes.

I really like John Puller and his brother is a very interesting and complex character that I hope we get more of in future books. I enjoyed their closeness and the interaction between the two is believable and also getting some back-story of their lives when they were younger.

I wasn’t crazy about Veronica Knox…the underhand way she behaved and I just never got her!!! Undercover, military, CIA …….a bit too cold for me!!!!

One of the things that bamboozled me….all those acronyms….after I while, I just skimmed over what they were and what they meant…because there were just LOADS of them………

A good read and I am looking forward to John Puller’s next adventure!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment