LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Review: Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill

Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2)Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed Some Girls Bite, which was a great debut in Chloe Neill’s Chicagoland Vampires Series and I was looking forward to Merit’s next adventure.
I am not sure if I am totally into this series…..Friday Night Bites was a bit of a disappointment for me.

Nothing exciting or new happening here….…it’s once again:

The House of Cadogan is betrayed by one of their own
Merit continues to irritate me to no end……so many times I wanted to tell her…”grow up!!”
The relationship between Ethan Sullivan & Merit doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. He’s still irritated by her (ooh I can so understand you Ethan!!) and Merit goes from hating him to the next moment of lust for the gorgeous vampire
Merit can’t make up her mind between Ethan and Morgan, the other vampire master from Navarre House. I did like Morgan in the beginning but near the end, he become so petulant...okay, I get it’s not so great that Merit keeps him “dangling”…but his behavior is so childish a times.

I felt a lack of character development, action with a very long drawn out storyline.

I was looking for a bit of romance, which there is none whatsoever.

It's not that I hated this book, just not loved it....
But there is something that keeps me interested in this series and I am going to read the next book and hopefully it will be a bit more exciting for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment