LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 21 April 2014

Review: Tempted by Trouble by Michelle Smart

Tempted by TroubleTempted by Trouble by Michelle Smart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wonderful debut novel by my new favorite M&B authors.

Two people with a history together.

Pippa, is such a damaged soul. She’s had so much heartbreak and loss in her life and the only way she fights has led her on a path of self-destruction.

To escape the hounding paparazzi after her last disaster, she’s been sent to hide at Marco’s home in the Caribbean.

She has always felt an affinity for Marco but he, despite the attraction he still feels for her, is determined not to let her into his heart. He had been hurt by her before and does not believe that she’s anything else but an empty and selfish person, who nearly destroyed him.

He is so cruel and disdainful towards her and does not want to believe anything she tells him. At times, I wanted to real get violent with him.
 photo tumblr_inline_mgt3wdiRyg1qahu1s_zpsc73750e2.gif


Simmering sensual tension….the scene on the piano is totally gorgeous and yes, hot and sexy!!!!

I loved the smooth writing and the great dialogue:
Hands on hips, she straightened her spine almost magnifying her slight frame and looked him straight in the eyes.
“Marco, what just happened on the piano was sex. Good sex, but still just sex. I’M sorry your ego demands that every woman you bonk, immediately starts planning white dresses and babes, but I am not one of them. And I am certainly not desperate enough to want a relationship with an arrogant arse who won’t trust me.”

I have this vision of Pippa, in her posh English accent saying this and I could not help but have a smile on my face!!
”Did you write this?” he asked, his tone accusatory.
“No, I stole it from Mahatma Ghandi.”

An emotional, passionate, tender, and sensual read, set in the beautiful Cayman Island, with characters that pull at your heartstrings.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment