LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Review: The Charlemagne Pursuit (Cotton Malone, #4) by Steve Berry

The Charlemagne Pursuit (Cotton Malone, #4)The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like this series and find the protagonist, Cotton Malone very interesting.

This was not one of my favourites. It was really slow, too many characters that after a while I was having to go back pages to remember who was who.
Also, subplots and more subplots.

There is a lot of research done for this story...as in most of the books and whilst I like discovering new theories and learning new history, it just drag too much here...I found myself skimming a lot of pages.

I did like the story but just not loved it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment