LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Review: The Templar Legacy (Cotton Malone, #1) by Steve Berry

The Templar Legacy (Cotton Malone, #1)The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm not going into the the whole story line as the synopsis gives us a lot of information on that.

This is the 2nd time I have read this book...I decided to start the whole series again as I have now copies of his later books.

I enjoyed it a lot and what makes this series interesting for me is the hero, Cotton Malone - love his name and also the amount of research done for the story....though at times, I felt bombarded with so much all at once....but I am liking getting into this series again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment