LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Review: The Alexandria Link (Cotton Malone, #2) by Steve Berry (

The Alexandria Link (Cotton Malone, #2)The Alexandria Link by Steve Berry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The 2nd book in the series and 2nd time reading it and i liked this so much more than first book.

Action packed, fast paced and a very interesting plot line...I like the way the author weaves fact and fiction together that makes it so interesting and makes you think...what if???

I really liked the characters in this book - his son Gary, his friend Thorvaldsen.

The settings are stunning. Mysterious, betrayals......I just kept turning the pages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment