LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

This was a beautiful story that made my heart ache. Filled with so much love, despair, fear, joy, humour and pain that just broke my heart. Half-way through the story, I had to stop ….i needed to process my thoughts, my feelings….i fell asleep crying my eyes out. Picking it up again this morning…….I had this feeling that I was in the story with Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters. The more I read, the more I cried. In fact from page 120 onwards, I was unable to stop crying. My heart squeezed so tightly……this journey these two beautiful young people took together…..is something I will keep with me for a very long time. It’s story that I will always remember and think about. There were so many things that made so much sense to me – perhaps being one of those people who has gone through some of the things they went through….but not nearly as such pain and sadness as they did – that it made such a dent in me. This is the book I loved the most that I read in 2013 and the first by this author. I really liked the writing and I am looking forward to reading more by John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment