LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review: The Contaxis Baby by Lynne Graham

The Contaxis Baby (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents, #2331)The Contaxis Baby (Greek Tycoons) by Lynne Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this story.....it had a bit of a twist that I wasn't expecting...

The two mc's, Lizzie & Sebastan were beyond adorable.

Sebastan, the rich and gorgeous alpha-male, who turned out to have a heart so soft and filled with gold.....who would have expected that from him?

And Lizzie - you just had to love this woman. Quirky, cute and totally adorable.

Loved their chemistry together, their dialogue which was filled with wit.

One of my LG favourites.......and one of my fav hero/heroine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment