LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 10 October 2013

Review: One Night, So Pregnant by Heidi Rice

One Night, So Pregnant!One Night, So Pregnant! by Heidi Rice
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I loved the first 3 books in Brothers and Sisters Series by the fabulous Heidi Rice and I was so looking forward to book #4…..and wow…was I disappointed. I so wanted to love this book but there were so many things that annoyed me…apart from being bored bored from page 3...by that time I was in a frenzy……
 photo tumblr_m6v26iy4YI1ranhnao1_500_zps26c410e7.gif

I disliked the heroine from the start. The way she behaved and carried on…..what…how old is this woman?????? She spent most of the story being so not endearing and a total whinier that I wanted to tell her go join One Night, So Pregnant by Heidi Rice photo 332f3bd7-ac9d-4d5d-967b-ab7fe7561fa8_zps85d8e4e2.jpg

The hero drove me crazy with his childish behavior…really he did!!!

She liked him, and then she didn’t. He found her sexy but thought she was a slut….she liked his home and his friend…..she cried buckets about being pregnant…he had a horrible childhood…..too much One Night, So Pregnant by Heidi Rice photo images_zps591ccf03.jpg

Despite my boredom with the H/H…I still enjoyed the author’s writing. And I did like the settings.

Hopefully I am going to love book #5, which is Jake’s story. Can’t wait!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment