LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 10 October 2013

Review: Prince of Secrets by Lucy Monroe

Prince of SecretsPrince of Secrets by Lucy Monroe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A geeky scientist and a handsome prince....my first thought was....what!!! Never!!!

Then it became clear to me that it was totally possible....this prince has some devious plans that include the "underneath the drabness is a beautiful swan" scientist...and let me tell you...his intentions are not pure and true!!!

What made me not get too bored was the heroine. How would anyone named Chanel (yes, her mother named her after Coco Chanel, who just happenned to be her favourite designer!!) become a scientist. Surely the name would suit a model or actress much better!!!!
She was quite endearing and rather sweet....and she made me laugh loads of times....

check out some of her dialogue and thoughts......

“If you like reading about sex so much, how are you still a virgin?”
“I like reading murder mysteries, too, but I haven’t gone out and killed anybody.”
I loved her reasoning!!!!

But wait...here's just one more of many of what I really enjoyed about her character...

Her mouth went dry, the moisture going straight to her palms. “You’re big, aren’t you?”
“I’ve never compared myself to other men.” With that he shucked out of his boxers, leaving his very swollen, very rigid length on display.
“According to scientific studies, the average penile length is five to five-point-seven inches in length when erect.” And Demyan was definitely longer, unless her eyes were deceiving her.


Not incredible but still enjoyable.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment