LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 10 October 2013

Review: The Secret Casella Baby by Cathy Williams

The Secret Casella BabyThe Secret Casella Baby by Cathy Williams
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I usually like reading books by this author but this one of those that I did not like at all.
I found it difficult to like the hero. His behavior was non-excusable. After keeping the truth about who he really was for over a year, whilst indulging in an affair with the heroine, why should he be surprised at her response? I expected him to be honorable and instead he’s damn right cruel and sanctimonious…..and how dare he displays anger when faced with his lies!!!!
 photo b1adbcb0-c549-426e-90bb-903bd02a5252_zps8b4f986f.jpg


I liked Holly in the beginning but the way she handled the situation – yes, she finds herself dumped and pregnant – was a bit of a disappointment for me.

And more annoying was how they reached the resolution to the problems and suddenly the guy is madly in love with her…pleeeeezzzz!!!! Such a rushed ending!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment