LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Review: The Markonos Bride by Michelle Reid

The Markonos BrideThe Markonos Bride by Michelle Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of my fav Mills & Boon authors and I've loved reading her books, but The Markonos Bride is one of them that I always remember and come back to read it again and again.

It's such an emotional and heart-wrenching story and it touches my heart each time I read it.

Second chances, family betrayals, endearing hero/heroine that you bond with from the very beginning. You feel their pain, their heartache, their loss and you just want them to find each other again and move on together and find true happiness.

I absolutely loved the epilogue. Love and forgiveness and a chance to finding true happiness together and building a family filled with love and care.

Such a beautiful book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment