LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Review: Lethal by Sandra Brown

LethalLethal by Sandra Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Sandra Brown's books and whilst this is not my favourite of hers, I still enjoyed it a lot.

Lethal has all the elements I like in romance/suspense....engaging characters, a fast-paced plot that keeps you guessing until the end.

Wow.....and here I had this idea that small towns were filled with nice people....not in the town where Honor Gillette and her daughter live and where Coburn is accused of mass murder!!!

Every one seems to have a secret.....betrayals,murders, deceptions....we have it all here.

Twists and turns abound and did I get a surprise when the identity of the "bad guy" is revealed!!!! I was so not expecting that!!!

My favourite character????? Emily, Honor's gorgeous and adorable daughter
Lethal by Sandra Brown photo angel-babiilov3-blue-eyes-child-childhood-Favimcom-209950_zps614f67e1.jpg


Another great read by Sandra Brown.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment