LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 31 October 2013

Review: Heat of the Moment (Men out of Uniform #1) by Elle Kennedy

Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1)Heat of the Moment by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read …….the 9th book in this fun and sexy series at one of my GR friend’s recommendation….which I absolutely loved and couldn’t wait to read the entire series.
What could be more exciting than going on a trip with some gorgeous, sexy, funny, totally alpha-male Navy Seals!!!
 photo tumblr_lpe4ppzRnS1qi1uveo1_500_zpsbd78a6b6.jpg
This is the first book in the Out of Uniform series and it was a quick and short read, telling the story of sexy Navy Seal, John Garrett, who has had a crush for over a year on the local bakery owner, Shelby. Of course, she has a crush on him too…but neither knows this!!!
Until on hot and steamy day, Shelby overhears John discussing her with his best pal, Carson –
“Shelby’s not a wild chick, Garrett. Like you said, she’s nice, wholesome, you know, the kind of woman who’d probably freak out if you suggested, I don’t know, trying something other than the missionary position. Maybe it’s the freckles.”
“I like the freckles.”
Really….., John believes her to be innocent and probably only likes vanilla sex and no way could she ever be into threesomes (which is something these navy seal boys LUV……)!!!
What else can a girl do to destroy that mundane image they have of her????
 photo 1518693_125_zpsab4c131e.jpg
That’s right…she seduces both gorgeous guys and soon the three are in her bedroom, where she’s ravished by two hot guys..…but wait….(view spoiler)….even though Carson…oh wow…he’s more than HOT…..(there is definitely a story of his own…)
Short, sweet story that didn’t really have much time for character development.
Also the ending happened really fast …in fact I was totally fazed when I turned the last page. I wanted a bit more. Having said that, I was really smiling as I kept turning the pages.
Can’t wait for Carson’s story and more about these fabulous men in uniform!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment