LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 11 November 2013

Review: Don't say a Word by Beverly Barton

Don't Say a WordDon't Say a Word by Beverly Barton
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really wanted to like this book...I have really liked a lot of her previous ones and being the last book the author wrote before she died, I was actually looking forward to it.

But somehow, the story and the characters failed to ignite me.
There was such a lot of things going on that after a while I had to page back to check who was who and what was what.
Also felt the writing was a bit stilted...at times I felt it was someone else writing this book.

It's sad we won't get more books by this author as she wrote some really great stories.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment