LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 26 February 2017

Review: Royally Matched (Royally, #2) by Emma Chase (Goodreads Author)

Royally Matched (Royally, #2)Royally Matched by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know when you read a love story that speaks to your heart and leaves you feeling something like this????
 photo ecstatic_zpsjyxigy7x.gif

Royally Matched, the 2nd book in Emma Chase's fabulously funny and heart-warming Royally Series was one of those books that had me on a glorious "high" from page 1 until THE END! This is Prince Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook's, heir to the crown of Wessco, after his brother Nicholas gave up his crown to become king for love, story

I loved the first book, Royally Screwed, https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... which was totally fabulous but WOW..........Henry's story...........I beyond loved it.

By now, after so many amazing reviews that have been written, everyone knows what this story is all about.............Plain, book lover and sweet heroine............
 photo 7c7ed1e062856d380de3879c9ec68ad1_zps3nlem7wg.jpg
meets up again (she and the Henry met albeit very briefly in the first book)with the wickedly charming and handsome and carefree fun, lovable and gorgeous Prince........
 photo F5ZfRi9_zpsox8fube4.gif

What a strange pair we are. The sad boy and the frightened girl.
What I loved -

The writing was sparkly, smart, witty and breezy.....I had a smile on my face the entire time I was turning each page.

The dialogue was absolutely brilliant. I was rolling on the floor with laughter a lot.

The interaction between Sarah and Henry was stunning...
“I think you might be a bully, Prince Henry.”
“Well, in grade school I did enjoy pulling on the girls’ braids. But these days I only tug on a woman’s hair in a very specific situation.” His voice drops lower. “Let me know if you’re like a demonstration.”
The build-up of Henry and Sarah's love story. There were so many sweet and funny moments ...too many to note them down here.....
 photo d4297663ec2433d08ff899d087f021a4_zpsgvbhzdr7.jpg
The secondary characters were just as engaging........

This was a total fairytale.......
 photo download201_zpsdisw6aeb.jpg
A funny, sexy, sweet and totally addictive story.

One of my favourite quotes:
“You shouldn’t be afraid of dying, Sarah—everyone does it. The only thing to be scared of is not living before you do.”

Go on, read this series if you love romance, love and a HEA!!!! And me....still thinking about the Prince and the Librarian!! And still feeling GOOD!!!
 photo 0ebc66fa685550eea97d868b3799081d9bd98f1f_zpsy9nryczd.gif


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment