LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 4 December 2016

Review: Lovers & Sinners (The Dreams #1) by Hunter S. Jones (Goodreads Author)

Lovers & Sinners (The Dreams #1)Lovers & Sinners by Hunter S. Jones
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

So I love rock star stories so when I saw this one.....Lovers and Sinners by an author I have not familiar with, Hunter S Jones, and having read the blurb...I knew it was my kind of book.

Sadly, it didn't prove to be my kind of book.

By Chapter 2, I felt totally disconnected......
 photo giphy_zpsptejukul.gif
Turned a few more pages......I had lost the plot!!!
 photo Selena-Gomez-Has-No-Idea-Whats-Going-On-Around-Her_zpsukqgz6i0.gif
Who are all these characters? Who is James van Lee...really, rockstar!!! And where the hell does Maggie and Rhett...really....Rhett...fit into all this...and Russia's cursed royal family, Anne Boleyn!!!
No, I don't think I will turn another page!! I'm giving up..I know there are still some pages but I cannot put myself through this torture!!!
 photo ug_zpsoprifjhj.gif
This one..........it's not for me!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment