LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 2 December 2016

Review: Fireproof by Alex Kava (Goodreads Author)

FireproofFireproof by Alex Kava
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3,5 stars

Fireproof, the 10th book in Alex Kava's Maggie O'Dell Series has Maggie, still recovering from her head wound she got in the last book, Hotwire, back together with R J Tully as her partner to work on a series of arson crimes that are escalating to murder.

This was a better read than Hotwire. It had a good plot which ended rather abruptly with a huge cliff-hanger...I guess that's the set up for the next book in the series.

Maggie doesn't do much profiling, again, here. And her relationship with Benjamin Platt is still not going anywhere. I did enjoy seeing her partner, Tully, back in action and also Julia Rancine...I really like her character. We also get to see a bit more of Maggie's brother, Patrick, who I also like and we get a glimpse of their mad and crazy mother.
I
do like this series and I am hoping that the next book will give us a bit of the old Maggie back.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment