LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 30 October 2016

Review: Standoff by Sandra Brown (Goodreads Author)

StandoffStandoff by Sandra Brown
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

STANDOFF by Sandra Brown was a bit disappointing.

The plot stretched my imagination....I couldn't really feel anything believable about it and seemed a bit too predictable.

The characters were like cardboard caricatures......I couldn't engage with any of them.....even the main characters.

The dialogue.......stilted.....and not real.

This was supposed to be a romantic suspense story...but where was the romance I ask???? I never felt any chemistry between Tiel McCoy and Dr. Bradley Stanwick.

I have read much better books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment