LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 31 October 2016

Review: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires, #12) by Chloe Neill (Goodreads Author)

Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires, #12)Midnight Marked by Chloe Neill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Midnight Marked is the 12th book in Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampire Series and sadly there will only be one more book after this one.

It's now a year since Merit was turned and a lot has happened since. A war between the supernatural's is on the go..........and Chicago is in danger again!!!!

I have loved watching Merit and Ethan's journey...they are now at a good place.
“I love you, Ethan, and I love this city. And however much I fought, I love this goddamn House. It's part of me, and I'm part of it. I'm not going to stand here and watch a man tear down everything that you've build. I'm not. And if that means I have to chase another man who threatens this House, or apologize to you more than I like, so be it. I don't want that, but I can live with it. Because I can't live without you.”
Another thing I enjoy about this series are the secondary characters. The friendship between Merit & Mallory is such fun....l
“Did I mention I love your nail polish? " I asked.
"You did not, but thank you. Times like this, you gotta have a bright spot. You gotta have something to lighten the mood. Catcher's homemade waffles and enormous dick usually do the trick.”
I enjoyed this story. Fast paced, action packed with some twists I wasn't expecting.

And the ending.........hell, why do we have to wait such a long time before the next book?????

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment