LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 31 October 2016

Review: The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld Book 12) by Gena Showalter (Goodreads Author)

The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld Book 12)The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The Darkest Torment, the 12th book in Gena Showalter’s Lords of the Underworld paranormal Series is the story of Baden, the Lord of Destruction and Katarina Joelle, a dog trainer.

Baden kidnaps Katarina in the bid to win his freedom from the god of the underworld.

This book just did not do it for me. I struggled to finish it.

The storyline was all over the place.

Katarina is so uninteresting and Baden....well, he and she did not endear themselves to me.

Even meeting up with characters from the previous books excited me.

This is definitely one of those "I did not like" books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment