LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 3 September 2016

Review: Hide Away (Eve Duncan, #20) by Iris Johansen (Goodreads Author)

Hide Away (Eve Duncan, #20)Hide Away by Iris Johansen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Hide Away by Iris Johansen picks up where Shadow Play ended.........not that you have to read the previous book.........why??? Because you get LOADS and I mean LOADS of rehash about what happened before!!!! And that rehashing is just one of the things that made this book a beyond DISAPPOINTING read!!!!
 photo ug_zpsmrl5phds.gif
Yes, that's me......as I "plodded" along....skimming and skipping pages and more pages....talk about MONOTOMOUS!!!
Shadow Play was okay..... https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... I kept hoping that after that cliffhanger....I would be surprised!! But no, I was not!!

So, we have Jane still searching for lost treasures for the English lord at his castle. Still blowing hot and cold with Caleb. Throw in a drug cartel from somewhere in South America, a young girl who wants to protect Eve Duncan, Eve Duncan who wants to save and protect young said girl named Cara. Add in a bit of paranormal thingies...............and end the story with yet another cliffhanger..............
 photo tumblr_mhnli1oZXq1rsw1oio1_500_zpsgqwghetk.gif
Hell, I want the old Eve Duncan back!!!!
 photo 200_s_zpsxnls2hhg.gif
Am I going to read next book? Yes......just please let it be a stunner!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment