LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Review: The Unwanted Conti Bride (The Legendary Conti Brothers #2) by Tara Pammi (Goodreads Author)

The Unwanted Conti Bride (The Legendary Conti Brothers #2)The Unwanted Conti Bride by Tara Pammi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so looking forward to Lucas Conti’s story after meeting him in The Surprise Conti Child, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... , the 1st book in Tara Pammi’s The Legendary Conti Brothers Duet.

I certainly was not disappointed in The Unwanted Conti Bride!!! In fact, I absolutely loved this book.

Leandro & Luca Conti have become one of my favorite Italian brothers!!! I found their relationship and connection with each other fascinating and totally incredible. Leandro’s understanding of his brother’s pain was admirable.
 photo 2f1fddd59dcdffdf009b8119c66e6228_zps5kuhcltk.jpg
I loved the storyline…there were so many issues involving Luca and Sophia Rossi…their past history and coming together years later.
 photo taylor-swift-love-story-real_zpsvov7uhw6.gif

I loved Sophia. Her commitment to her family, her drive and her vulnerabilities…her strength and her determination and the fact that she never gave up on Luca….even when things between them were bleak and seemed impossible to ever find happiness together…
 photo tumblr_mzvwjf48W51r6qaxco3_r1_250_zpsgeftc16t.gif
Luca Conti is a tortured hero, a genius who hides his pain and darkness behind the playboy image he has cultivated.
 photo bb_grooming06_zpsu9ozx0iz.jpg

I loved that both were able to heal each other and find true happiness together.
Their chemistry was intense, emotional and passionate.

Loved the epilogue…….I thought the role reversal of the two absolutely fantastic…..and unique.

This is one of those books I will read again.
 photo 13719150_zpsw7rqncjh.gif

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment