LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 27 June 2016

Review: Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous #2) by N.A. Alcorn (Goodreads Author)

Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous #2)Avoiding Amy Jackson by N.A. Alcorn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought that The Infamous Ellen James, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... book #1 in the Infamous Series by N A Alc orn was a total hilarious read but the 2nd book in this series, Avoiding Amy Jackson, Ellen’s best friend, takes funny to the MAX…………..
 photo Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-08_zpsmiu8tfd8.gif
I couldn’t help falling in love with this character…Amy Jackson is pure lovable. In-your--face, loud, obnoxious, commitment phobic….one-night stands are what she does best…forget relationships, love, marriage and all that white picket fence thinghie……
 photo tumblr_myj56fcSP11sdmzwwo1_500_zpsacuoq2zb.gif
"Amy was like a teeny, tiny drunken version of the Incredible Hulk. When she didn't get the D, she got very, very angry."
"Shes’s what one would call a total “pottie” mouth…..
 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-18417-1385425493-13_zpsdb5wih26.gif
But when Dr James Williams enters her life…….how will she be able to resist him….
 photo 73570743cf17e35b546f66fe2a48d3e2_zpsl3zijahj.jpg

“I want this woman. I’m the type of guy who will fight for what he wants until he gets it. I will take my time with Amy. I won’t rush her. I will continue to slowly slide myself into her life until she realizes that I belong there. And then…I won’t let her go.”
I enjoyed watching the progression of their relationship.

Also loved catching up with Ellen and Trent again and finding out what’s been going on in their lives……

There were so many hilarious and unforgettable scenes in this book….two of my fav…..Amy wanting to do a Brazilian wax and Ellen in labor and the purple dildo scene at the airport……..what a hoot!!!!
Other quotes I enjoyed…
“I’ve found that the drunker Amy gets, the louder Amy gets…and apparently the hornier she gets, too. She’s brushed her fingers along my crotch underneath the white linen table cloth more times than I can count. She’s now gazing at me with pure sexual wantonness written all over face”.

“ “Yes, Dr. Limp Dick. I think that name suits you well. Extremely well. Don’t you agree?”
“The fact that you even took the time to come up with that tells me one thing…” He pauses, obviously waiting for my stubborn pride to chime in.
“What exactly does it tell you?” I spat out, my irritation rising to new heights.
“That you’ve been thinking about me. A lot. Don’t worry, baby. I’ve been thinking about you too.” He leans in close, too close, and it feels like all of the oxygen has been sucked out of the room.
I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much …..If you are in need of a laughing boost….this one’s for you!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment