LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 31 December 2015

Review: Ashley Bell by Dean Koontz (Goodreads Author)

Ashley BellAshley Bell by Dean Koontz
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I have been reading Dean Koontz’s books for years – and whilst there were some absolutely incredible ones…some of my favorites being Intensity, Watchers, Strangers, there have also been some really so not even good ones for me….like Odd Thomas, which I just could not get into. I must be honest and state that I have not read some of his latest novels.

But Ashley Bell’s synopsis was so interesting and intriguing that I decided to read it.

This book didn’t do it for me.

After the first couple of chapters, I began to lose interest. I kept skipping page after page hoping for something exciting to happen.

I struggled with the writing style…..tedious minutes and more minutes.

I really tried to finish this very long book…but I just could not get past page 390.

This is the one book by this author that I did not like.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment