LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Review: Sight Unseen (Kendra Michaels, #2) by Iris Johansen (Goodreads Author), Roy Johansen (Goodreads Author)

Sight Unseen (Kendra Michaels, #2)Sight Unseen by Iris Johansen
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Sight Unseen the 2nd book in Irish and Roy Johansen in the Kendra Michaels Series.

Mediocre…not even passable!!!

A copycat serial killer is recreating the kills of a serial killer about to be executed that are all linked to the woman who helped with putting him behind bars.
 photo Who-are-you-Harry-Potter-GIF_zpsn5xzsecg.gif
Sorry, that would be Kendra Michaels, a music therapist, who regained her sight after being blind for twenty years.

She’s back! To find the serial killer that is obsessed with her. He thinks he’s so much smarter than her…but really, we know no one is smarter than Kendra Michaels.
 photo tumblr_lzpq92Jq1r1r6n0mro1_500_zpsnehiv3du.gif
She knows exactly how to take this evil killer down!! After all, she’s smart, kick-ass, brave and takes no shit from anyone…including the FBI…..we know what she thinks of them!!!!
 photo tumblr_mwm7tmAW4A1sg4kbco1_500_zps5mk5ugqc.gif
She orders the agents working the case around…..yes, we know, she thinks that they’re idiots and cannot the job as well as she…..because they don’t see the picture like she does…remember, regaining her sight gives her special powers….
 photo tumblr_mh03jdutfX1s39sjgo1_400_zpsfwflqm0g.gif
I disliked Kendra Michaels a lot in this story. She was so arrogant and cold to everyone, including Adam, FBI and ex-lover. Oh wait, she thinks that she may like him but treats him like shit!!!! The poor guy even arranges a doctor to check her out after she’s jumped off a 2 story house to escape the serial killer who was in her home…..and all she does is moan and groan!!!! What’s with this “I can take care of myself” thing she has!!!
Oh, because she’s now able to see after all those years of blindness…right…it gives her something of an edge to us poor average human beings…
 photo Downton Abbey. Maggie. Violet. I'm never wrong. I know everything_zpss6pmbtyd.gif
I more than struggled to finish this book….I gave up a few times but I was determined to reach the end….hoping that something would make me forget all the previous pages I so did not get into….because I spent a lot of time doing something like this…
 photo c3b679eba2b54a4c4092498dd66e3077.500x282x12_zpsgc1jm2f4.gif
….and no, the end…..naturally we are left with a cliffhanger!!! Hoping we will read book #3 next.

Will I be one of those to read it? You see, I love Iris Johansen, so I am probably going to read it!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment