LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 28 March 2015

Review: At the Brazilian's Command by Susan Stephens

At the Brazilian's CommandAt the Brazilian's Command by Susan Stephens
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was just as awful as the 1st book in this series.
I knew from page 1 that I had made a mistake getting this book. I should have given up after Chico"s book!!!!!:)

I found nothing appealing about any of the characters.
There was nothing glamorous of exciting in the "gaucho" polo world that the story is set in....what is gaucho polo??? I have never heard about it!!!

I really didn't feel the luv between the two mc's..in fact I didn't give a toss if they ever got to their HEA......in fact I should have given up by chapter 2 and read another book.

I think I may just give up on this author because the latest books I have read by her have been a total DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment