LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 14 December 2014

Review: Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1) by C.D. Reiss

Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1)Spin by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars
This was the first book I read by this author.

I kind of got into this book but there were some things that just did not do it for me...

The whole mafia angle....did not feel real to me.

The hero...apart from him being a "mafioso" with a heart...I liked.

The heroine drove me a bit crazy....she was all over the place....

And the instant love felt a bit forced.....

However, I am going to read the next book in this series....

PS....Preferred her Submission Series so much more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment