LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 14 December 2014

Review: Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione

Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3)Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of my favorite PNR series and have read all the books - somehow I missed this one!!!!

Wow, I adored Wraith...he's such a cool demon/vampire and sexy too...yes and a bit of a man..or should I say demon whore...until he meets Serena Kelley. And can't say I blame him!!!

Serena is a lot of things....treasure hunter, sassy, interesting and keeper of a charm that gives her immortality...if she remains a virgin!!!!

Now, that is not so easy when Wraith is around....because he needs her immortality charm to save his life...yes, a horrible demon poisoned him and the charm is his only salvation!!! But then he finds out that if he takes it from her, she will die!!!!

Bet you can guess what Wraith does???? No, I am not going to give anything away...just read the book...........it's ultra fabulous!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment