LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 20 November 2014

Review: The Russian's Acquisition by Dani Collins

The Russian's AcquisitionThe Russian's Acquisition by Dani Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book really surprised me!!!

You see, I am not exactly “mad” about Russian heroes!!!! Yes, I admit it here…I so much prefer Greek & Italian heroes….but somehow, Alesky Dmitriev spun a web in my heart….yes, truly….here is this dark and tortured man who has this kind and lovable side to him. Never mind that he blackmailed the heroine, Clair Daniels……to becoming his lover…forget the word mistress…it’s just so passé!!!!

He did this because he wanted to get back at her boss….who, just by the way, had died and gone to heaven….or maybe hell!!!!
Here we have Alesky believing that Clair had been his enemy’s lover…but no, not even….because Clair is still a virgin..in this day and age!!!! Right!!!! But I kid you not!!! She’s truly an untouched virgin!!!! And we know how much these alpha-males those that!!!!!! Let me just add that despite being a virgin, Clair Daniels takes no nonsense….a strong and lively woman who goes after what she wants. And of course, that would be????? Alesky Dmitriev!!!!!

Talk about passion and heat and tension between these two!!!!! I totally engaged with them and found them very likeable.

A lovely romance of two damaged people who find something special in each other that enables them to find their HEA together.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment