LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 28 November 2014

Review: First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Jeaniene Frost's The Night Huntress series and I was so excited that Slade, Bone’s best friend, was finally getting his own book.
Slade was always an interesting character in TNH series….gorgeous, mysterious…not as outgoing as Bones but still as fabulous!
 photo 178024ca16ab2c85de04bdfe49df22e4_zps7a68db3f.jpg

The Night Huntress World series, the spin off from The Night Huntress series starts with First Drop of Crimson and follows Spade and Cat’s best friend, Denise’s story.
Denise has been marked by a demon and Spade helps her track down the demon and her ancestors, who play a role on her being “terrorized” by the very bad and seemingly indestructible demon.
I loved the tension and attraction between the two of them. They are such a good match.
I enjoyed their back-story and how much they helped each other.
Cat & Bones make an appearance…which gave me my C&B fix!!!!!
If you like the Night Huntress series, you will love this one!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment