LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 25 October 2014

Review: Rapture (The Fallen Angels, #4) by J.R. Ward

Rapture (The Fallen Angels, #4)Rapture by J.R. Ward
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was such a boring story. I enjoyed the previous three books but book #4 .....had me thinking if I want to continue reading this series.

Mathias & Mels...so so boring.....he trying to be a good person and do the right thing....hell, wouldn't you if you were stuck in hell and were given a chance to move over to heaven????? Of course you would!
And Mels - geez...i can't find any words to write about her...let's just say that nothing about her grabbed me.

And what's going on with Jim Heron!!!! Where has the interesting and sexy angel disappeared to???? Even he tired me.

I was going to add something about the she-devil aka Devina...but too tired to think up words good enough to describe what I think about her!!!!

Yes, i arrived at THE END...and I will probably read the next book....this is JR WARD....my favourite author's series....so I can't be disloyal here!!

I just pray that book 5 will grab me!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment