LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 25 October 2014

Review: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence, #1) by Nicole Edwards

Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence, #1)Kaleb by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was such an awful read for me...I was really looking forward to this author's new series...i really liked her Club Destiny Series....but Kaleb....i really wanted to like his story...but I just did not.

The characters, and not just the two mc's were so uninteresting and I felt no connection with any of them.

The whole misunderstanding and angst and yes and no.....too much for me. And then..out of the blue...a threesome!!!!! Now I enjoy that genre but a good story has to have the three persons totally involved with each other...but here it was like...hey...wanna do it with me and my best friend???? photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-10665-1367954235-10_zps808ace29.gif
Oooh and the heroine suddenly thinks she might not be good at threesomes and her hero will not like her anymore!!!!!!  photo duh_zps4dbd7678.gif

Skim page, skip next page...no this is pure torture!! Why am I not giving up now? Hey, it might get better!!
But no my friends....it did not!!!!

I think I may just give up reading the next books in this series...the brothers don't sound that interesting!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment