LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Review: Bones Never Lie (Temperance Brennan, #17) by Kathy Reichs

Bones Never Lie (Temperance Brennan, #17)Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The latest novel from Kathy Reichs, Bones Never Lie, is the 17th book in the Temperance Brennan Series and so much better than the last one, Bones of the Lost https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... , which I did not like at all…

Temperance Brennan , forensic anthropologist and member of Charlotte’s Cold Case Unit is working on a disappearance and death of young girls that have the same characteristics of the murders by the evil and wicked Anique Pomerleau that evaded being caught by Tempe and Detective Andrew Ryan and now seems to resurface in Charlotte, continuing a murder spree. We first met this serial killer in Monday Mourning.

Despite a bit of a slow start, it soon speeds up and we are taken on a fast paced and tension filled trip as we try to guess who the villain is…..i did have a feeling of the identity, which just by the way, I was right about…but there are still some surprises left in the end.

I adored Tempe’s mother…..and her computer saviness….in fact she was my favorite character in this book and I just hope we get more of her in the next books. Not sure about Det. Siddell….he’s a pretty weird character and some of his comments are so just out there!!!!

I loved seeing Andrew Ryan back in Tempe’s life. He’s going through a really tough time after the death of his daughter and I would really like to see these two together again. I wonder how their relationship will develop.

Naturally, with the “cliffhanger” at the end….I will just have to read book #18!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment