LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Review: The Heist by Daniel Silva

The HeistThe Heist by Daniel Silva
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What is going on with one of my favorite thriller/crime series and hero?

The 14th novel in Gabriel Allon series and just like the last few books, a bit disappointing.

Stolen art, corrupt Syrian politicians, murder….what an exciting premise I thought>

But not that much excitement to be found…the first half was slow and nothing really happens. I kept threatening myself to giving the rest a miss….but it picked up somewhat.
I know we can’t expect every book in a series to be awesome but I was hoping it would be a bit more captivating.
At least we get more of Chiara, Gabriel’s wife. I still find her one of the most interesting female protagonists.
I want more Gabriel Allon and hopefully the next book will grab me again.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment