LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 26 April 2014

Review: Chasing The Night (Eve Duncan, #11) by Iris Johansen

Chasing The Night (Eve Duncan, #11)Chasing The Night by Iris Johansen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of my favorite romantic suspense series of all time. I have journeyed with Even Duncan on her quest to finding out about her daughter’s disappearance when she was five years old.
I have become attached to many of the characters that I have met throughout the books and in Chasing the Night, we are introduced to the new and fascinating character of Catherine Ling. Born in Hong Kong, living in the streets by her wits, she’s recruited as an CIA when very young.

Catherine‘s 2 year old son had been stolen from her 7 years previously but she believes that he’s still alive. She approaches Eve asking for her help in construction what he would look now.
Eve agrees to help her and soon both, with the help of a young girl, a genius who can read patterns and other things that will help them find Luke.

To see Eve still trying to find Bonnie is so heartbreaking. She really needs the answers so she can find some peace in her life.

Adrenaline-pumping thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

I am so addicted to this series that I wait in great anticipation for the next one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment