LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 25 April 2014

Review: The Balkan Escape (Cotton Malone, #5.5) by Steve Berry

The Balkan Escape (Cotton Malone, #5.5)The Balkan Escape by Steve Berry
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A prequel to The Emperor’s Tomb which gives you background story of Cassiopeia Vitt and Lev Sokolo, who I guess play a large role in that book. I just thought why the need for a 30 pager, which could have been the prologue of TET…it’s like the publishers just wanted to make more money!!!!

Despite that, I love anything about Cassiopeia, Cotton Malone’s friend and who is one of my favourite characters in this series and I did love seeing her kick ass with the bad guys.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment