LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 21 March 2014

Review: Until Trevor by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Trevor (Until, #2)Until Trevor by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Until Series continues the Mayson brothers lives with Trevor now.
November’s best friend, Liz has been in love with Trevor for years. After a non-sex encounter with him, she decides it’s time to move on. And that just gets poor Trevor, another lovely alpha “up in a tizzy!!!”

You see, this very caring man thinks Liz is too innocent for a “male-slut” like him, so he doesn’t want to “deflower” her, even though he’s totally crazy about her.

What follows is a funny and sweet trip the two take to discovering their HEA.
We meet up with the Mayson family again, check out November & Asher too and what’s happening in the little town they all live in.

I didn’t love this story as much as Until November, though I did enjoy Trevor…Liz got a bit on my nerves at times….all this yes, no, yes, no…do I, don’t I…..jeez, girl, just grab him and do it!!!!!!!! And wow, when they get together, some rather hot and spicy things sure do happen!!!!

Nice little surprise at the end…re: the next brother, Cash!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for his book next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment