LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 21 March 2014

Review: Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until November (Until, #1)Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a nice debut novel and I am sure it will turn out to be a successful series. There have been numerous comments about the editing but it didn’t really impact that much on my enjoyment of this story.

The series starts with Asher, the oldest of the four Mayson brothers, the hottest, gorgeous, and most wanted guys in town!!

Asher is beyond alpha-male – domineering, brash, love them, leave them kind of man but when he first lays eyes on November…he knows SHE’S THE ONE FOR HIM………naturally he lets her know in his own alpha way!!!!

November – loved her name – is not your usual coy and lash-batting bubble. She’s gorgeous, funny, independent, and quirky and gives Asher a run for his money.

I loved their interaction and their dialogue. There were some hilarious moments that made me really smile. I also liked the way Asher cared for November and how sweet and protective he became with her.

Great story line with some suspense involving a stalker that is following November and doing some really crazy things….but nothing too heavy!!!!

Also like the secondary characters and the whole Mayson family vibe and I am looking forward to Trevor’s story next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment