LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 March 2014

Review: Twisted by Emma Chase

Twisted (Tangled, #2)Twisted by Emma Chase
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I loved Tangled so I was really excited to get a bit more of Drew....yes, I knew that this book was going to be Kate's POV but still I would get Drew!!!

Well, let me say that I didn't exactly hate Kate's POV story but rather....I did not love it!!!!

What the hell.....how could anyone be that idiotic....yes, not only Kate but Drew as well....how could any two people who are together and love each other so much like them get something so wrong!!!!!!!! Beyond misunderstanding!!!!!!!

The reaction by the two of them is totally so out there!!! Really, grow up I wanted to tell them.

Despite my "teeth gnashing", I did enjoy the fabulous writing by this author. It's funny, easy to read and funny...yes I did have some of those LMHO moments.....and geez....okay, if you are a reader who DOES NOT WANT SPOILERS...STOP RIGHT HERE....getting back....geez...yes, am I happy these two "idiotic at times" duo finally get all the sh............sorted out and go off into the sunset together........HURRAH!!!

And yes, the part I loved the most in this story????? You guessed correctly....the Epilogue...which is from Drew's POV....this guy is absolutely beyond gorgeous (I even forgive him is stupid behavior at times that drive me batty!!!)....so anymore about these two in the future Ms Chase?????????????

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment