LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 24 March 2014

Review: Slade (New Species Series #2) by Laurann Dohner

Slade (New Species, #2)Slade by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As I mentioned in my review of the 1st book in the series https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... , I was a bit apprehensive continuing reading the next book. Fury reminded me a lot of Lora Leigh's Breed Series, but I decided to read the next story and I was, despite the similarities, quite impressed.

I did enjoy Slade's story more than Fury.
Slade is part human/canine...gorgeous, naturally.. photo 44db0bde3059eb37221d98afbcecc4be_zps15eb4184.jpg
He falls in love with Trisha Norbitt, the Homeland (home of the new species)doctor. Soon they embark on a steamy and sizzling relationship
 photo tumblr_mwpsjmspF31rp3ejzo6_400_zps95607e12.gif
- they do a lot of this....geez, these new species guys are totally sexed!!! And of course, totally protective and domineering... photo download2_zpsaf515b4b.jpg
We get to know more about the New Species and the atrocities committed to them, we meet new characters and we get to know more about the ones we met previously and I am kind of getting "lured" into their world.

Loved the banter between Slade & Trisha and between her and the guys guarding her...some hilarious moments and some of the things Smiley & the gang said and did....funny and cute...how they learn new sayings and more about us humans!!
Slade by Laurann Dohner photo download_zpsfedd3b88.jpg


I think I am going to like this series..onto book #3 next!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment