LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 21 March 2014

Review: Securing the Greek's Legacy by Julia James

Securing the Greek's Legacy (Mills & Boon Modern)Securing the Greek's Legacy by Julia James
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Such a disappointment....and I normally like this author.

The storyline I know I have read it before and if I remember, it was done so much better.

The characters were so wishy-washy.....the heroine totally so not interesting...the whole thing of her childhood and her sister...blah, blah, blah. Where was her backbone??????
And the hero.....geez...couldn't the author find a more sexier name..Anatole...yuck....I really tried to like him because he was quite a nice guy...but in the end...far tooooooooo nice!!!!

I wanted some spark, some connection....but felt nothing there with the h/h...........and the awful grandfather...i wanted to smack him many many times....the only character I adored was the baby, Georgy......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment