LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Review: A Prize Beyond Jewels by Carole Mortimer

A Prize Beyond Jewels (Mills & Boon Modern)A Prize Beyond Jewels by Carole Mortimer
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was such a boring story....and certainly not one of my favourites written by this author.

I am not crazy for Russian heros and even less Russian heroines.....they just don't do it for me.

Nina is the daughter of a rich Russian and they now live in New York.
Raphael aka Rafe is a rich and gorgeous New York Italian....blah blah blah.

 photo images17_zpsb8f1838d.jpg


And then I found myself really struggling to finish the book......very little dialogue..it felt like I was reading an essay!!!
 photo images14_zps2f45f537.jpg


I guess if you a fan of this author, then you might like it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment