LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 11 January 2014

Review: A Wanted Man by Lee Childs

A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher, #17)A Wanted Man by Lee Child
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of this series since I read the first book, but the last couple of books have been a real disappointment to me.

And ever since I watched the movie with Tom Cruise playing the part of Jack Reacher.....well...maybe that has something to do with me not liking the books as much as before!!

There were some parts of this book I liked....how JR works out all the puzzles and twists...and then goes on all those "turns" until everything is revealed....but somehow I felt a lack of something....i didn't feel my "heart" pounding - no real anything!!!!!!

And then....THE END.....Jack Reacher off on another adventure.....though there is a cliffhanger here....who is the leader of the terrorists???????
Well, guess we will have to get the next book to find out!! Because I can't help myself.....I have to read the next JR installment........

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment