LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Review: Holy Frigging Matrimony - A Tangled Series Short Story by Emma Chase

Holy Frigging Matrimony - A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5)Holy Frigging Matrimony - A Tangled Series Short Story by Emma Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What more can I say than I JUST LOVE THIS GUY!!!! Drew has become one of my FAVORITE male characters ever. How can one not love this guy?????
She answers, “No, no garters. You’ll understand why when you see the dress--” She stops, her expression panicked. She glances towards the garment bag hanging next to the bed. “You didn’t look at my dress, did you?”
I’m still distracted by Kate’s disheveled hair. I imagine running my hands through its soft waves, then wrapping it around my fingers for a tug while I’m buried deep inside her.
That’s why my voice sounds less than convincing when I answer, “No, I didn’t look.”
Kate points her finger at me, like a teacher reprimanding a student. “Tell the truth, Drew.”
“What am I? Ten years old?”
“Emotionally? Sometimes. But that’s beside the point. Did you peek at my dress?”

The writing, the characters, the witty dialogue………….is just to die for!!!!

Though he’s got a point about the rock star thing. It’s a powerful force. Guys who look like Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler wouldn’t have a shot in hell at getting laid without it, and they’ve spent decades shoulder deep in pussy.

“Aunt Amelia, let go! I’m a musician, I need my ear!”
“Stop your whining! Beethoven was deaf and he did just fine.”
I can’t get enough of this guy!!!!!!!!!

Please some more Drew!!!!!!!!! This was not enough!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment