LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Review: 2 Hot 2 Handle by Kelly Jamieson

2 Hot 2 Handle2 Hot 2 Handle by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a fan of Kelly Jamieson since I read Rule of Three & Rhythm of Three, so I was eager to read more of her books.

So grabbed 2 Hot to Handle……and I have to admit I was somewhat disappointed.
I just couldn’t get into the story or connect with the characters.

I enjoy ménage stories but I have to feel the emotional connection between the three characters and here I just never felt that.

Abby, the female character just “pissed” me off!!! Someone who has done everything possible sex wise, doesn’t want any commitment with anyone – she’s afraid to turn out like her slutty mother….
 photo download_zps7645b221.jpg
but ooooh…shame….she wants to be wanted and needed!!!!!! She’s not a slut!!!
 photo tumblr_maub3iCxIp1rw9zdso1_500_zps0dcf1615.gif

Because all this time, she’s just been the “hanger-on”. And what she wants is to be loved for herself!!!!

And what happens when she has these two men who want to commit to her??? Not only is the one a hot and sexy photographer and the other a gorgeous and …yes…intelligent model who is also a doctor….no kidding you…..yes, the two guys are in a relationship but they want to include Abby – never got the reason why – maybe she’s some kind of awesomeness………but wait, I’m getting away from the plot…..
So, okay, these two gorgeousnesses love her, love her body and want her to join them in their lives……….wow….finally…Abby can be loved!!!!
 photo ku-medium_zps984bbb56.jpg
And yes, she gets out of bed, after the most hot and mind-blowing night of sex with these two men, and she’s out of there…..bolts and goes crying to her best friend….who she’s had a threesome with before…asking for advice!!!!
 photo download1_zpse6431cc7.jpg



I just wanted to tell the two guys to do it with each other and forget “painful” Abby!!!!!!!! For the life of me I could not get it….what did they want to include Abby in their lives??????

But then, I could not say exactly that I connected with Jett & Eric either. Was it because this was a short story? I don’t know….but whatever…..I could not care what happened to any of them. Who cares!!!!!

So, if you want a plot and great characters…this is not for you. But if you want some smutty and sex filled scenes….then go for it!!!! It’s a quick read anyway!!!

And the only reason for 3 stars???? I do enjoy the author’s writing style!!!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment