LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 29 December 2013

Review: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide, #1)The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I remember reading this book when it was first published in 1979, and thinking what an odd story.

So, decided to read it again......and still found it a bit of a strange plot.

Although there are some funny parts, which had me laughing out loud, I found the writing style hard to read...didn't flow....too much rambling...on and on.

Despite not much of a plot, the story line is interesting.

Not sure if I will read it again.

I did watch the movie, which I thought was totally dreadful.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment