LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 29 November 2013

Review: Wolf's Hope by Lora Leigh

Wolfe's Hope (Breeds,  #10)Wolfe's Hope by Lora Leigh
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What a disappointment!!! I was so looking forward to Hope and Wolf’s story but all I read was more explicit mating frenzies….with a lot of same from previous books
 photo 554d6651-71a8-487f-92bb-918463b5be81_zps757b3505.jpg

and a lot of
 photo images_zpsc1b68019.jpg
and lots of
 photo download2_zpsb427c7d6.jpg
wow, everything about Hope did it for Wolf,
 photo download1_zps4138173f.jpg
even though he wanted to kill her…why???? Because she betrayed him but not really…she just had an evil Mom who just happened to be a WICKED SCIENTIST!!!!

Okay, I really enjoy erotic romance but after reading pages and pages of explicit sex (which I like as well) and not much of a plot, I’m like……
 photo download_zps63669f51.jpg


Perhaps if this had been a longer book – this was a novella of about 57 pages – I might have engaged with the two mc’s…..
In my opinion, if I had not read this, I would not have missed much of the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment